SPTouch: Multi-purpose virtual button to emulate all physical buttons of your device.
With this fantastic Tweak called SPTouch you can have a small button accessible through all views like the original Assistive Touch.
You can use it to emulate all the most important physical buttons of yuor device in this way.
1 TAP –> HOME BUTTON
2 TAPS –> APP SWITCHER
3 TAPS –> LOCK THE DEVICE
Lots of settings available:
* SPTouch Size
* SPTouch Color
* SPTouch Border Color
* SPTouch Transparency
* SPTouch Initial Side Position
Download It from the BigBoss Repo. (Installed by default in cydia).
Last Version : 2.0.2
Changelog SPTouch 2.0.2:
- [Bug fixing] Now SPTouch can save its position also after a respring.
Changelog SPTouch 2.0.1:
- Fixed a bug now you can open camera from lockscreen without hiding SPTouch.
Changelog SPTouch 2.0:
- It is now fully compatible with iOS 8.
- Still remains compatible with iOS 7.
- This update runs fast and smooth both in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- New preferences menu that is better organized respect the old versions.
* Better emulation of the home button.
* SPTouch can now close the “editing mode” when it is enabled.
* Added option to remember the “Last SPTouch Position” at startup.
* Now you can correctly lock the position.
* Is now possible to hide in the LockScreen. (Bug fixed).
* Added option to fix the position of SPTouch in one of the two default side of the screen.
* “One tap to close” bug is now fixed.
* Is now possible to also hide the border.
Activator is now optional and no more required to let SPTouch work properly. You must install it only if you want to use an activator gesture to show and hide SPTouch.
* Restored the long tap to lock the device as default and only option (removed the 3 taps gesture).
* It help to reduce the time necessary to show the app switcher (Previous version was slow).
* Added option to disable SPTouch in the Lock Screen.
* Is now possible to set an activator gesture to rapidly hide and show SPTouch.
* SPTouch is now also present in the LockScreen.
* I’ve decided to support only iOS 7 until all bugs in iOS 6 will be fixed.
Check out some good videos on YouTube. In this post I reported the video of DJFeeLOfficial. Thanks for doing that
Best Reviews of SPTouch:
- Redmond Pie – SPTouch For iOS 7 Aims To Provide Alternative To Broken iPhone Power & Home Button
- appadvice.com – Cydia Tweak: Broken Home Button? Go Virtual With SPTouch
- movilevolutions.com – SPTouch, ubica un pequeño botón de inicio en cualquier lugar de la pantalla del iPhone
- iDownload Blog – SPTouch brings a virtual Home button to your iPhone
- ijailbreak.com – Two Free iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks Worth Installing: SPTouch And ClipShot
- iSpazio – SPTouch: un pulsante virtuale per emulare i tasti fisici dei nostri iDevice | Cydia
- weblogit.net – SPTouch für iOS 7: Virtueller Home Button für das iPhone
- tusequipos.com – SP Touch, una alternativa al botón de inicio roto en el iPhone con Jailbreak
- wccftech.com – iPhone / iPad Home Button Not Working? Here is how to get a FREE Replacement!
- ioshacker.com – Best new tweaks: Activity Pro, BioLaunch, SPTouch, Swipe Down and more
- dottech.org – SPTouch for iOS imitates a press of home/power button [Tip, Jailbreak]
- applesencia.com – Crea un botón virtual en el escritorio de tu iPhone con SPTouch
- applezein.net -[Cydia] SPTouch, il tweak che sostituisce il tasto Home
- actualidadiphone.com – SPTouch: añade un botón Home virtual (Cydia)
Here a playlist of all videos about SPTouch that I have found on youtube